Hello All,
I just came across and article written about one of the pre-deployment ceremonies that took place in the beginning of June out in WA before Mark left. It was a write up in the newspaper out west.
Deployment Ceremony
Here is also an article that explains what the unit Mark is in will be doing. This article is primarily written about the 97th MP battalion but this is who Mark's battalion is relieving.
Mark's Battalion's Mission
Love,
Ang
PS- I did get a short message from Mark today saying he moved into his permanent room two nights ago and is starting to settle into his first job. That's about all.
Operation Enduring Freedom
On a warm night in June, at 1AM I dropped Mark off at Fort Lewis. That was our final good bye and though it was filled with tears and was very difficult, we made it. His deployment to Afghanistan will be about a year in length. On the blog, I'll post e-mail updates from him as I hear from him to keep everyone up to date on all the information I receive. Thank you for all of the love and support through this process. I am so grateful.
Mark Kloiber makloiber@hotmail.com
10435 Brighton St SE
Yelm, WA 98597
If anyone would like to send welcome home cards/letters please feel free to send them to our home address listed above. I will have them ready to greet him when he makes it home safely.
Sunday, June 27, 2010
Early June Deployment Ceremony
Posted by Angie at 10:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment