Friday, July 30, 2010

Email to Angie

(Dear All,
The below message started as a Facebook message to Angie. It grew too long and Facebook wouldn’t let me type any further so I started to type it up for an email. Then I decided I wanted everyone to know how awesome Angie is and so I brought it over here to the blog. So it’s really an email to Angie, but you can check this one out. When you get a chance, make sure you let Angie know how awesome she is!)

My Baby Dear, My ba baby der!

Hey there beautiful. The one with the pretty eyes and the disarming smile. The soft touch and the warm lips. The huge heart and the brains to boot!

You are the highlight of my day. The love of my life. You are perfect in absolutely every way. I just wanted to let you know that even when I am tired you make me warm and grin on the inside. I could never love anyone else like I love you. My love for you is complete. It is unending. It is overflowing. You are the reason I laugh and the reason I love. Every day I am a better person because you are in my life.

I thank God every day for having you as a part of my life. I am so fortunate and so blessed. Haha. And it just crossed my mind that this note might make you cry. Sorry about that. Know that I love you and that even though I am not physically there, these are the thoughts and prayers that I am sending you now and always. And that with these thoughts and prayers I also imagine myself next to you and wrapping my arms tightly around you and protecting you from everything I can. I know you don’t like it sometimes, but that’s what I do. I’m a protector. I’m like a papa bear. I’m doing it right now.

I hope you have a great weekend at your two celebrations. I will be thinking of you often. Please enjoy yourself a little for me. Have a drink, give someone a hug, make a smart ass remark to your dad, make your mom church pinch you. PS I’m glad you are going to hang out with your peers tonight. That makes me happy. I hope that it’s good to see them and that there are lots of smiles and hugs there too. You guys are all so awesome and so so close to being done. Only 3 more weeks and you start your very last academic semester. I’ve said it before, but I will say it once more. I am so incredibly proud of you Angela Marie. You impress me so regularly it’s incredible. In case you haven’t reflected on it yet, I would like to remind you that you saved a woman’s life yesterday. Your skills and intuition (gut) are developed beyond your years. You have a sense for being a great PT. And while it will take some time, there is no doubt that greatness will absolutely come to you as a PT! And did I mention that you are almost a doctor? You’re almost a doctor! It’s gona be Dr. Angie to me soon.

I love you and I miss you. Can’t wait to talk to you next.
XOXO
Your, Mark

0 comments: