Friday, July 16, 2010

Sick In Afghanistan

Hello Everyone,
I have been so blessed to hear from Mark on a regular basis. It makes my heart worry a little less. Phone calls are minimal, but we have set up daily chat sessions on Google Talk. I know we won't always be able to talk this much, but we are enjoying our good fortune while it lasts!

Mark came to our chat date a little earlier than normal. He said he had to leave work early because he was feeling pretty sick. He felt cold, felt like he was going to vomit several times, and had a pretty bad headaches. For Mark to be sick takes a lot. For him to feel cold in the middle of the desert takes a lot more!

He's off to bed early tonight and we are hoping he feels better in the morning! I'll be sending some pedia-light and Ibuprofen his way just in case it should happen again.

Love,
Ang

0 comments: