Hello everyone,
A friend of mine who's husband is also deployed (thanks Marianna) sent me this news article to help me smile. Basically it describes the sewer system on the airfield which houses roughly 20,000 soldiers. Just in case you were wondering.
Poo Pond Article
Love, Ang
Operation Enduring Freedom
On a warm night in June, at 1AM I dropped Mark off at Fort Lewis. That was our final good bye and though it was filled with tears and was very difficult, we made it. His deployment to Afghanistan will be about a year in length. On the blog, I'll post e-mail updates from him as I hear from him to keep everyone up to date on all the information I receive. Thank you for all of the love and support through this process. I am so grateful.
Mark Kloiber makloiber@hotmail.com
10435 Brighton St SE
Yelm, WA 98597
If anyone would like to send welcome home cards/letters please feel free to send them to our home address listed above. I will have them ready to greet him when he makes it home safely.
Monday, June 21, 2010
"Poo Pond" at Kandahar Airfield
Posted by Angie at 8:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment