Thursday, February 3, 2011

Address change & an e-mail from Mark!

Hello all,
Since Marks' job has changed he also has a change in is address. In case you would like to send any mail or packages please use the following address.



1LT Kloiber, Mark
KAF
1st Platoon, 170 MP Co
504 BN
APO AE 09355


 Please help me spread the word so that others (who may not check the blog regularly) know that his address has changed. I also got an e-mail from Mark telling me a bit about his new location! The e-mail is a bit of a sigh of relief knowing that his living conditions are good and that he sounds to be very happy  with the unit he will be working with. Enjoy the e-mail below!


Things are going well but I am super busy- all the time! It's really crazy, but I love it. It is so great to be working with Soldiers and not other officers. I am loving the new job- just really tired. I am going about six hours a night. I think I will get a bit more once I get my routine down and learn the job. Right now a lot of my time is spent learning things that won't be so bad once I know the job. I'm not even in charge yet and I already love the platoon and look forward to working with them. I can't wait to be their leader. Tomorrow the old PL and I will be doing an inventory and property book signing (over to me). I will be signing for about $22 million dollars worth of equipment. I find that pretty crazy and it makes me grin just thinking about it.
Other than that, the ANP at my station need some work. They have a lot of new ANP who still need to go to basic training. It's fun working with them though and I look forward to making them better and the communities that we are responsible for safer. The guy I'm replacing and I drank tea (chi, always chi), with the ANP commander at the Provincial Reserve (again, which is where I live). We were in his office/room for just over an hour. It was a long time, but we shared some good laughs and it was a good bonding opportunity for me and him so that is good. Those two have a good relationship and I hope that we can continue to build on that.
That's about it. My room is awesome- more space than at PHQ and more than I had at CNS. We have showers and hot chow for breakfast and dinner which is also better than the 3 hot dinners we got at PHQ. I am happy here. It is much better living conditions than I expected.
 Love Mark


Hope all is well with everyone! Love Angie
 

0 comments: